Binge Eating Help

Im on the look out for that at the moment.....is dried fruit ok for you when you keep picking one out over and over again?

Don't have too many of things like apricots, figs, etc... squits

But, every time you stand up to get something, do a few stretches or small weights.

So, should I have the third packet of biscuits since finishing me tea, or not, LOL

and let's not forget the 4 oranges!

You know I will!

But i'll also make sure I do a 6 mile walk to the supermarket tomorrow... if only because i'll have run out of biscuits!

Hiya

I am wandering if anyone can help. I binge eat a fair bit, ie if there is a pack of biscuits, i will tend to eat the whole packet, one after another etc. Is there any tips for avoiding this? I am not massively overwieight - Im just over 6ft and about 16 stone.

Cheers

Do some excercise.

Train once a week at any of our classes, and you will lose the weight.

There is nothing wrong with eating what you like, however, If you eat lots, then you have to do something to compensate that.

Keep your buscuits if you enjoy them.

If it's just a habit you've got into, it should be pretty easy to break now you've become aware of it.

If, however, you think you may have an actual disorder, firstly, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Secondly, feel free to PM me-I have battled on and off for years with what I kindly refer to as my food "issues", so should be able to lend a sympathetic ear if nothing else. I'm not prepared to go into huge detail here, but the offer of a private chat is there should you need it. :)

Maybe stop buying biscuits & eat proper meals?

I have a different problem. I can happily eat packets of biscuits in a few minutes like they're nothing, especially with a cup of tea (some biscuits get a bit dry, halfway down the packet, without tea), but I stay at between 8 & 8.5 stone, I'm 5'10". I've never been above 8 & a half stones, I've tried everything. I can eat 3 packets of biscuits some days, on top of loads of sugary drinks, etc.

I can binge eat with the best of them, but if I look at the BMI stats I'm a stone underweight.

Maybe stop buying biscuits & eat proper meals?

I have a different problem. I can happily eat packets of biscuits in a few minutes like they're nothing, especially with a cup of tea (some biscuits get a bit dry, halfway down the packet, without tea), but I stay at between 8 & 8.5 stone, I'm 5'10". I've never been above 8 & a half stones, I've tried everything. I can eat 3 packets of biscuits some days, on top of loads of sugary drinks, etc.

I can binge eat with the best of them, but if I look at the BMI stats I'm a stone underweight.

Same with me and most of my family it's just a fast metabolism though i'm also an active person.

I could....but when its winter - you cant really go outside in the fresh air comfortably enjoy yourself.

Get digging some snow/ice, tire yourself out.

It's easier to exercise in the cold, you don't have the problem of getting too hot, so you can work harder.

Archived