My mums car doors wont open

No that opens with the button on the key too!

Is there not a hidden in key in the little button device? We've got 'button' keys that are the same shape and size (apart from being a bit thicker) as a credit card and part of it slides out to reveal a key. Then the key hole is hidden under the door handle.

No that opens with the button on the key too!

All these fancy gadgets eh?

I have a key sender Gizmo and could not open my doors this morning,but a jet of wd40 into the keyhole sorted it out.I also rubbed wd40 into the rubber door seals hoping it may help to stop them freezing.

Sorry no help to you though.

Is there not a hidden in key in the little button device? We've got 'button' keys that are the same shape and size (apart from being a bit thicker) as a credit card and part of it slides out to reveal a key. Then the key hole is hidden under the door handle.

It is a key but thats for the ignition and the button is on that - but no hole for the key!

We have a Nissan Micra and had this problem once - We discovered that there is a manual key hidden inside the key fob. To use the manual key, where the button on the car door is there is a cover that you prise off (this is quite awkward to do) - under this cover is the hole to insert the key into.

Archived