Albert edge, harris millar's

elvisedge

I just need a few more connections , names , to know if I'm on the right track here.

Does a Dennis have a connection or an Evelyn from the past maybe your grandma?

Or a Douglas?

You said what your fathers name is but do you know what his first wife was called? We could have a connection.

sorry jaffa , all the info i know at the moment i have put on here, i did not know my dads parents at all,

I worked with Dennis Edge at a Cutlery firm on Portobello called Donnellys when he was just sixteen, he lived just a stone throw away at the top of Broomhall St, he was a very nice lad but a bit hard of hearing. He ended up living on the Wybourn end of Manor Lane sadly he died either this year or last, he did have heart problems, I think he was around 59 when he passed away.

hi there lazarus, dennis edge dont ring any bells but at 59 would be to young i think as i am only 49 myself

I worked with Dennis Edge at a Cutlery firm on Portobello called Donnellys when he was just sixteen, he lived just a stone throw away at the top of Broomhall St, he was a very nice lad but a bit hard of hearing. He ended up living on the Wybourn end of Manor Lane sadly he died either this year or last, he did have heart problems, I think he was around 59 when he passed away.

Yes that's the one, he was my cousin.

I just wondered if he could have been of any relation to the lady

who's doing the searching

Archived