Eurodisney - any food there for vegetarians?

We're going to Eurodisney for the weekend on Friday and have never been before. I've heard the food etc is horrendously overpriced but we also need to know ifthere is anything edible for vegetarians? Anyone been recently got any tips for cheaper food/veggie options over there?

I recall there being plenty of places to buy chips from - but I went within weeks of the place opening, and the americans were still there trying to get the french into the swing of 'have a nice day!' - they weren't really going for it, and I don't blame them... There were also loads of places that sold sweets and drinks... The food when I went was pretty much all fast food tat, but they may have had pressure to change this in the last few years!

we went 3 years ago before the price rise. my daughter is a vegetarian and found very little to eat. the food is there but it usually has dressings on it and they don't seem to understand not to put it on. the best meal we had was in planet hollywood. enjoy hope you have a good time.

I'm a veggie and went three years ago. It wasn't a nightmare-pretty much like anywhere I guess. Depends how long you are going for-I had a good breakfast in the hotel and just snacked for the rest of the day, but I was only there for three nights. Might get a bit annoying if you're there any longer!!

Archived