Enough of the UK

....As a kid I dreamt of coming back to the UK- I was born here but my parents moved to France. I finally came back here when I was 16, and lived with my grandparents for a while until I moved out.

11 years on and finally I've had enough. This country could be so much better but as it is it's a mess.

My biggest gripe is the NHS, GP's in particular.

I don't care what people say, the health service is a disgrace. The GP's don't have 5 minutes to talk to you, and are useless at diagnosing anything. Then we have the waiting lists etc etc.

After 11 years, my conclusions are:

The country is overcrowded. Massively. And too generous. Free this, free that. Which is why it's in a mess.

I love the UK- and am proud to be british but I can't help but wonder what's in store in the next decade.

My biggest gripe is the NHS, GP's in particular.

I don't care what people say, the health service is a disgrace. The GP's don't have 5 minutes to talk to you, and are useless at diagnosing anything. Then we have the waiting lists etc etc.

I may have to book an appointment almost a month in advance but my GP's are brilliant and do (ssh) give more than 5 minutes...

But I also fear where we'll be in a decade.

I may have to book an appointment almost a month in advance but my GP's are brilliant and do (ssh) give more than 5 minutes...

But I also fear where we'll be in a decade.

Yep, we all know what the Cons did with the NHS last time they were in.:rolleyes:

Instead of running away, why not stay and do something about it. Oh, I forgot, it's just easier to moan and than swan off :roll:

Do what- I need the help, I'm sick and tired of having to justify the pain I'm going through, only to be fobbed off.

Can't do much about the overcrowding bit though.

Instead of running away, why not stay and do something about it. Oh, I forgot, it's just easier to moan and than swan off :roll:
I swanned off over 40 years ago, and have never regretted it. I think it was a better country then.

Archived