Enough of the UK

Lots you can do if you put your mind to it... even it's just changing doctors.

You don't think that in 11 years I haven't changed doctors. I've seen a good few- they're all the same.

Whether it's them or I suspect the system- again I can do nothing about that.

I don't seem to be the only one complaining- the NHS is in the media nearly every day. And it ain't being praised.

I've never had an issue with my gp if i ring in the morning i almost always get an appointment that day.

I do agree that it is getting a bit overcrowded with foreigners these days but on the plus side most foreigners i've had occasion to spend some time with have been very polite well meaning friendly people who were well worth my time which is something i can't say about a lot of natives i've spoken to recently.

Instead of running away, why not stay and do something about it. Oh, I forgot, it's just easier to moan and than swan off :roll:

That's a bit unfair - any suggestions regarding what one bloke can do about it when the British public, as a whole, seem unwilling to do anything about any of the things we are dissatisfied with.

We have the worst of almost everything compared to the rest of Europe and, just taking the pot-holed roads as an example, we grin & bear it and watch our MP's take us for a ride with their expenses at the same time.

That's a bit unfair - any suggestions regarding what one bloke can do about it when the British public, as a whole, seem unwilling to do anything about any of the things we are dissatisfied with.

We have the worst of almost everything compared to the rest of Europe and, just taking the pot-holed roads as an example, we grin & bear it and watch our MP's take us for a ride with their expenses at the same time.

But it's not just us any more, don't get me wrong i'm a good host, but my living room is only so big, I need to let some out first. It's hard to get things right when there's so many different and new opinions. Change should take time!

Archived