Snow is Fantastic .. as it keeps Politics off the Forum

I was thinking that with all this snow, its been really nice not to see politics threads on the forum. I admit, i post the odd comment on them, but they have got boring with the same rhetoric being said from all sides.

Can we have a section dedicated to politics so it does not have to go in the general section?

ps: before anyone points out.....that was supposed to be "off" in the title.

I was thinking that with all this snow, its been really nice not to see politics threads on the forum. I admit, i post the odd comment on them, but they have got boring with the same rhetoric being said from all sides.

Can we have a section dedicated to politics so it does not have to go in the general section?

A lack of religious ones also.

See, it took a Labour supporting Assistant Mod to sort out your wishy washy liberal spelling. :D

Going off the ConDems are we?:hihi:

Glad to see your not on strike!

I can't go on strike. Thatcher made it almost impossible with her so called "reforms".

What good did ballots ever do?

Archived