Why is the Queen our "Head of State" ?

Odd. Don't actually remember voting for her in my lifetime. She's universally know as the Head of State for the UK but she's never actually elected to the post. Thought we lived in a democracy. Am I missing something here ?
Are these rhetorical questions or are you really so ignorant of the way things work in the country?

It's obviously high time that those Citizenship lessons they used to bang on about were introduced into schools.

If you have a point you wish to make about the political structure of the UK, why not make it in a cogent way, rather than ill-informed conjectures having no basis in reality?

Are these rhetorical questions or are you really so ignorant of the way things work in the country?

It's obviously high time that those Citizenship lessons they used to bang on about were introduced into schools.

If you have a point you wish to make about the political structure of the UK, why not make it in a cogent way, rather than ill-informed conjectures having no basis in reality?

they are, my eldest does em

Archived