Wikileaks funds seizure/arrest

It would appear that the authorities are happy to subject Wikileaks to DNS, pulling their servers, removing their ability to accept donations and now it would appear that the Swiss post office's bank, PostFinance, has frozen the accounts of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange seizing a defence fund and personal assets worth 31,000 euros.

Is this just a case of curtailing a threat to (primarily) US and global security or are we free to do as we are told?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11929034

I didn't think it would be long before the crooked goverments found some reason for arresting this guy!

The only source of truth that we have had access to will now no doubt be stopped and we will have to live in the shade again!!

This is so, so wrong!!:rant:

I don't understand what crime he has committed except against american law, which surely does not apply to him.

edit: my mistake - this is the sex charges again, which are a fairly obvious bit of black propaganda. I'm guessing the key to the original insurance zip file he created will soon be released.

(My bold) the trouble with most of these topics is that they become racist

lol. I'm sure his arrest is all about the sex charge, and has nothing at all to do with the fact that governments don't like Wikileaks...

The Swedes have issued a statement saying that the arrest is a personal matter and has nothing to do with the leaks.

Whhhooooooosh....just seen a pig fly over!!

Archived