'Small man in a box' .. can anyone do it?

Much like Steve Coogan, I practice trying to do Rob Brydon's stupendous 'small man in a box' voice. So far as I'm concerned it's impossible! Obviously, I've just been watching 'The trip' ... (best thing on telly by miles) but have been trying for some time.

Can anyone do this and if so ... how? :huh::)

I'd know what it sounded like if I liked Rob Brydon, but I don't.

However i'm quite good at voices and sounds, so give me an example!

It's pointless giving you an example ... SF doesn't do audio!

Why don't you like Rob ... the man's a genius! :)

Youtube link?

What ? ... like this? As you can see, I've not got the foggiest idea how to do links and stuff! :(

People who can make the blue letters into some kind of palimpsest are just showing off if you ask me and should be strangled! :mad::P

What ? ... like this? As you can see, I've not got the foggiest idea how to do links and stuff! :(

People who can make the blue letters into some kind of palimpsest are just showing off if you ask me and should be strangled! :mad::P

mmm, I remember this link rant before... but it's you scraping for intel...

mmm, I remember this link rant before... but it's you scraping for intel...

I don't scrape for Intel thank you very much! They're a massive company and can afford to pay someone to clear the snow off their drive! :P

Sorry to be annoying :D

Very minimal effort on Brydon's part though, mostly irriatating panel guests, (including Brydon)

Archived