Sheff Utd are not going up

Ive been to see three sheffield united games at bramall lane since i arrived at uni and im afraid to say that they are not good enough to go up, well if i keep going anyway. There have been 5 home games for them since ive been here, the three i went to they have lost, 2-0 qpr, 1-0 sunderland and 2-1 reading and the two i havent been to they have won. Im not a fan of sheff utd at all and have really enjoyed seeing them lose. I believe these are the only 3 games they have lost at home all season, surely that is evidence enough i am a jinx???

Originally posted by sheffieldfox

Ive been to see three sheffield united games at bramall lane since i arrived at uni and im afraid to say that they are not good enough to go up, well if i keep going anyway. There have been 5 home games for them since ive been here, the three i went to they have lost, 2-0 qpr, 1-0 sunderland and 2-1 reading and the two i havent been to they have won. Im not a fan of sheff utd at all and have really enjoyed seeing them lose. I believe these are the only 3 games they have lost at home all season, surely that is evidence enough i am a jinx???

Interesting perspective. Out of interest, who do you support? :cool:

Originally posted by sheffieldfox

Well stay away then :?

• 2 weeks later...

every team has to cope with injuries to key players. If you can't play every time brown, jagielka or tonge is out for example, then you don't deserve to go up. Brown in my opinion looked very poor in the two out of the 3 games he played in, although tonge and jagielka looked very good, especially jagielka. the reading game was a bit of a smash-and-grab raid, but the sunderland and qpr games were pretty poor.

sheffieldfox,

wot is the point cuming to sheff utd games if ur not a fan! wot do ya do wen the other team scores? And u cannot decide whether sheff utd r going up to the premiership (i hope they do) or not on just watching three games!! U cant be a true fan to wot ever nobhed team u support!! U r the biggest prik in the world, u dont know ought about football, u should be a piggy fan (sheff wed) if u wanna see a teamk noit go up but go down!! Now they r a **** team if ive ever seen 1!!!

Archived