Sheff Utd are not going up

Originally posted by sheffieldfox

every team has to cope with injuries to key players. If you can't play every time brown, jagielka or tonge is out for example, then you don't deserve to go up. Brown in my opinion looked very poor in the two out of the 3 games he played in, although tonge and jagielka looked very good, especially jagielka. the reading game was a bit of a smash-and-grab raid, but the sunderland and qpr games were pretty poor.

Brown has looked poor all season due to his injuries and the fact that he probably wont be with us for much longer. You obviously didn't pay much attention to the matches or you would have noticed Tonge and Jagielka didn't exactly have storming games.

It's the sign of a good side when a team is second in the league despite injuries and average performances. Just wait until we start playing well...

I don't really care for if they go up or not..if they do it is cause they have deserved it and fair enough..personally I think the Premier league can do without another hoof it and run long ball team with not enough money or potential to make an impact...and an disrespectful idiot for a manager....I guess we'll find out soon enough

hey everyone, i'm sorry for causing so much offence. yes i did go a bit over the top saying you're not going up based on three games but it was only intended as a joke. No brainless individual would seriously make an assumption like that based on three games.

In response to an earlier reply, I go to the games as a neutral because I am a very big football fan and I really enjoy going to watch matches. You shouldn't really be complaining as it does get sheffield utd more revenue when students like me do go to the games. If i was backing anyone at the games, it would be the away team because im not the biggest fan of neil warnock at all but i do applaud the sheff utd goals as a neutral as I do the away team. Its not as if i'm taking the seat of a fan either as none of the games i have been to have been filled near capacity anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by major decker

..personally I think the Premier league can do without another hoof it and run long ball team with not enough money or potential to make an impact...and an disrespectful idiot for a manager....

Hoof & run? Clearly you don't go to Bramall Lane very often. That's not to say we don't play the long ball .. Utd under Warnock have developed a reputation as a fine passing side who can adapt their game as & when it's required.

As for Warnock being a disrepectful idiot I've never seen or heard him pass derogatory public comments about another persons character or personality .. unlike you!

Sheffieldfox .. shame you didn't visit Bramall Lane last year when YOUR team played. Foxes lost 2-1 BTW.

;)

Sheffield United:

A good team that work well under pressure, when not under pressure they work quite poorly at times and hence usually win in the last 10 mins.

They work best at home and find away games more difficult but usually still pull through.

Promotion last season would have killed the club financially perhaps it was good that they did not get promoted.

it may sound like sour grapes but i wasn't really botherd when we didn't go up,i personelly think the premiership and sky tv have killed off the working class game of football...the prem is full of foreign over payed players,plastic faceless stadia and stuck up plastic supporters.....unfortunatley the old days will never return....monday night kick offs....5.35pm kick offs....b***cks

:( :(

Originally posted by Escafeld1889

Hoof & run? Clearly you don't go to Bramall Lane very often. That's not to say we don't play the long ball .. Utd under Warnock have developed a reputation as a fine passing side who can adapt their game as & when it's required.

As for Warnock being a disrepectful idiot I've never seen or heard him pass derogatory public comments about another persons character or personality .. unlike you!

Sheffieldfox .. shame you didn't visit Bramall Lane last year when YOUR team played. Foxes lost 2-1 BTW.

;)

I did go to the sheff utd game at bramall lane last season escafeld. I really enjoyed it until the 6th minute of stoppage time. It didn't matter at that stage tho cos we were up. Served u right now going up really cos of the arrogance of your announcer saying at the end 'oh and leicester fans, see you next year'. :thumbsup:

Archived