Buying doors windows from safe style u.k

agree

had them around for a quote for 2 windows, they quoted over 1000pounds. got them from jewsons or a place near there for 400.

sales person was very rude, so told him to leg it, (they dont leave you alone after that)

I wanted 5 windows doing in a flat i had and the quote was over 6 grand at first!! then it amazingly halved to 3 grand when i said it was a bit expensive! so at that point i said goodbye...

When I was changing my windows there were a couple of companies which tried very hard to make themselves the company of choice, to the extent of me having to call the police to get one of them to leave. That was the Safe Style sales person.

For that reason I wouldn't ever give them business. Any company which needs to use that level of hard sell makes me distrust them and their level of service when there are companies (like Sheffield Windows, Frame Ups and probably plenty of others) who don't use the hard sell, are happy for you to see their previous work as a way of you deciding whether you wish to use their services and still manage to make enough money to keep going.

Archived