Natural Brunettes wanting to cover up grey

I am 34 and naturally a very dark brunette. But since having my baby I have developed the odd few strands of grey hair that are now beginning to look obvious to me. So I want to cover them up but using a colour as close as damn it to my natural colour without damaging the really good condition of my hair. There are so many home colouring kits out there. If you are brunette and colour your hair to cover up grey, I would be very grateful if you could recommend the best brand/type that also conditions your hair? Many thanks. 34 is too young to be going grey!!!!!! I'm not impressed.::(

My hairdresser told me to use a semi permanant as this would still put some condition in my hair. As for colour matching there are loads on the market its just a case of finding one to match your hair on the back of the boxes and if using semi permanant it does come out after a while. Or get a hair salon to colour match you. Good luck.

I am 34 and naturally a very dark brunette. But since having my baby I have developed the odd few strands of grey hair that are now beginning to look obvious to me. So I want to cover them up but using a colour as close as damn it to my natural colour without damaging the really good condition of my hair. There are so many home colouring kits out there. If you are brunette and colour your hair to cover up grey, I would be very grateful if you could recommend the best brand/type that also conditions your hair? Many thanks. 34 is too young to be going grey!!!!!! I'm not impressed.::(

If its the odd one pull them out.

I'm a brunette and I colour my hair red with the Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL. It covers greys really well and they do some really rich browns too. Mine fades a little, but if you're covering with the same colour I'd imagine it wouldn't need topping up all that often.

Archived