American football (training resumes)

sccman

HI All this is to let all know that the Sheffield Predators and Sheffield Tomahawks will resume their training on 9th January 2011. The venue will be confirmed at a later date and anyone is welcome to come and try out. The Predators have a new Head Coach this season and anyone wishing to try out should be there on th 9th Janaury.

The Training day will consist of the Sheffield Tomahawks Junior and Youth training at 10.00am till 12;45

Sheffield Predators will be at 13.00 hrs till around 4pm

We are currently waiting on the venue to conform their availabilty, and anyone who wants to come along novice or vetran please feel free to do so.

To keep further upto date with the training schedule please see either the facebook group or the sheffield predators website.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Just to let all know the Sheffield Predators and Sheffield Tomahawks Training session at present will be at the Graham Colley Sports Centre on Bawtry Road, Sheffield, The Predators training is from 12.30 till around 4 and the Tomahawks join us at 13.30.

Everybody is welcome,

Football teams that are in shape will feel more confident and better prepared on the field, which will lead to more success throughout the season. The following football training drills were designed as gut busters for all players and can turn any team into an unbeatable force. While not fun, they are challenging and ultimately very rewarding.

• 9 months later...

Hi my name is Ben,

i emailed a guy called Clive Stephenson about wanting to start playing American football, he said that training would resume in January 2012, and that there might be a rookie try out session too.

I am 28 and have played soccer since my early teens to a decent level so i am sport minded. have recently started to fall out of love with soccer and have started to take to American football in a big way. Have watched NCAA and the NFL for many years but have recently had the urge to want to play and learn the game from that point of view. I have never played except for throwing a ball around.

I am interested in getting involved with the game any way I can. Any tips for how i can prepare or for things i can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Ben.

Archived