Do you remember the Sheffield Blitz?

Natalie88

Hello,

I am looking for Sheffield people to help with a TV project I am doing about the Blitz. Would you share your memories on camera? We would want to film tomorrow late morning (Wednesday 8th December). I know it's short notice but it's worth a try! Please send me a personal message if you can help out, and I will ring you!

Thank you!

Natalie

Is this for real........

You are producing a serious "TV project" and give a few hours notice to anyone interested?

I have serious doubts about your career prospects as a producer. :loopy:

Should be no problem I'm in Ontario Canada so just have to nip over I'd be glad to help:D:D

Is this for real........

You are producing a serious "TV project" and give a few hours notice to anyone interested?

I have serious doubts about your career prospects as a producer. :loopy:

I remember the Blitz, I was only one at the time but it was very noisy.:gag:

Watched it from Fullwood Homes the sky was red and and all you could hear was the bombs droping and the anti aircraft guns ,wonder now why we was left outside to watch but must have thought we was to far away,but at that age (9) we had no fear, being immortal ,later on on one of the other raids we was on a runaway when Wood st got bombed the whole st was in flames, the firemen soon got wind and us kicked off

Archived