Aliens Land En Masse (what would you do)

If the day ever came when we woke up one morning to see on every TV channel that ET / alien lifeforms have landed in great numbers around the World and then looked outside, up to the skies only to see the proof right there.... what would you do...? what would your message to them be...? & do you think that day is imminent...?

I'd probably stay inside and watch the news to try and find out what their intentions are. And then either find an alien babe or join the resistance depending on what I found out.

And as for your last question no, I don't think it is imminent. I don't think any aliens will ever visit earth, it just wouldn't be practical.

I would first make sure there were none poking about locally before i do what flamingjimmy first said.

If they are attractive peaceful aliens i would say "gimme some sugar baby"

And if they are evil aliens "come get some"

I'm not bothered if it's imminent or not though it would certainly liven things up a little either way.

Archived