Yummylicious Cupcakes

cherry24

Really sad to see this great shop close. I only live around the corner from it and used to love popping in at lunch time. Their cupcakes were great quality and I often told my friends about them. It's also a shame to see another independent shop close down in S8.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the positive comments on our cakes and cupcakes. For more information and the reasons behind our closure please see http://www.yummyliciouscupcakes.co.uk

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last 18 months and especially to the local residents and businesses making us feel so welcome for our short time on Abbey Lane. We may well be back in a few years as we loved baking for you all as much as you loved our cakes and if we do it will be with the same name and facebook fan page.

For now, best wishes and hope you all have a lovely Christmas

The Yummylicious Team xxx :)

• 4 months later...

Andrea,

We have sent a number of emails, facebook messages and a letter in the post and have yet to receive any response regarding the return of our deposit we paid for our wedding 29th Jan’11. I have confirmed with my bank that you have cashed the cheque almost 12 months ago and therefore request you return this sum immediately on receipt of our correspondence.

Please acknowledge receipt of any of our messages. You have our details to return this. Any problems please let me know.

Andrew Carey.

Archived