David Cameron reunites The Smiths!

David Cameron has claimed to be a fan of The Smiths, however former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr, recently forbade Cameron liking The Smiths saying "Stop saying that you like the Smiths," last week, "no you don't."

Morrisey has now backed up Marr stating "I would like to, if I may, offer support to Johnny Marr who has spoken out to the media this week against David Cameron,"

Ironic really that their disgust at Cameron being a 'fan' of the band has got 'em talking again!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/dec/06/morrissey-johnny-marr-david-cameron

Cameron was also taunted by this at todays PMQT and looked a bit ruffled as he used a few dreadful puns!

The reason Morrisey and Marr dislike Cameron is because he wants to bring back torturing foxes for fun.

The reason Morrisey and Marr dislike Cameron is because he wants to bring back torturing foxes for fun.

That is one reason, and a very good reason. But I think they might have other reasons as well.

Concerning the animal rights issue, we shouldn't really be surprised at Cameron's eagerness to overturn the hunting ban. One of Cameron's hobbies is shooting stags. He has boasted about this before. He is, in my opinion, an evil and sadistic person.

As Cameron is an avid Smiths fan, I hope he gets the kind of death that Morrissey would wish on him.

That is one reason, and a very good reason. But I think they might have other reasons as well.

Concerning the animal rights issue, we shouldn't really be surprised at Cameron's eagerness to overturn the hunting ban. One of Cameron's hobbies is shooting stags. He has boasted about this before. He is, in my opinion, an evil and sadistic person.

As Cameron is an avid Smiths fan, I hope he gets the kind of death that Morrissey would wish on him.

I can never understand why people want to kill animals, and even worse get enjoyment out of it.

I understand fox hunters cut the tail off a fox while it is still alive and smear the blood on the faces of children.

Cruelty to animals and child abuse is it not?

Archived