Three Former MPs Face Parliamentary Ban

Labour are irrelevant. They cant even make any ground on the current Student riots. Unless they ditch Little Ed, they are doomed to obscurity for a long time.

The BBC's polltracker shows Labour ahead or neck and neck with the Tories on the last few opinion pollls - and we've only had six months of this Government. It took years for the Tories to get in front of Labour in the polls.

The BBC's polltracker shows Labour ahead or neck and neck with the Tories on the last few opinion pollls - and we've only had six months of this Government. It took years for the Tories to get in front of Labour in the polls.

That was always going to be the case. The next government prior to the election would be temporarily unpopular as they put in place the cuts needed to save our economy. The same would have happened if Labour had managed to cling on to power, in fact I suspect Labours support would have nose-dived to a record level as many people are still prepared to give coalition the benefit of the doubt.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: until they get in at the next election

That could well happen, but I wouldn't bet on it if Ed or Little Ed as he is starting to be referred to was still the leader. Personally I would be surprised if he was still the Labour leader by this time next year, let alone by 2015.

"Labour peer Lady Uddin was told she will not face prosecution over expenses for a flat in Kent which was apparently unoccupied for long periods".

Another from the corrupt liebour party who seems to have got away with it!

I wonder if Lord Alli will be again crying racism as only white MP's have been sanctioned?

Archived