Three Former MPs Face Parliamentary Ban

That was always going to be the case. The next government prior to the election would be temporarily unpopular as they put in place the cuts needed to save our economy. The same would have happened if Labour had managed to cling on to power, in fact I suspect Labours support would have nose-dived to a record level as many people are still prepared to give coalition the benefit of the doubt.

Ah, so that's the excuse you are using. I suppose the fact that Clegg is a lying hypocrite has nothing to do with it then?

You see, my way of thinking is that one of the reasons Labour's vote slumped was because many on the centre left were sick of Blair and Brown's Governments (Iraq, letting the banks get away with far too much, continued privatisation, etc), and cast their vote for the Lib Dems in the belief that they were more left than Labour (the Guardian even encouraged voters to vote Lib Dem). They've now realised their mistake and are returning to the Labour fold.

Agendas are so tedious. The 'Liebour' party is 'corrupt'. No it isn't.

Some members of it have been found to be corrupt as has happened with all parties over the years. It never means an entire party is corrupt. Even the Tories and their shenanigans never meant they were totally corrupt at the peak of their 'activities'.

Haven't all the Percy Sugdens on here got a Sheffield Tory party meeting to attend in a phonebox somewhere?

Archived