How many Lib Dem voters on SF would do so again ?

Will Lib Dem voters do so again ?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lib Dem voters do so again ?

• Yes I voted for them and would again.
    • No I would not do so again.
    • Is there such thing as Lib Dems as a party any more,maybe they will merge with Tories ?
    • All parties are the same anyhow, none are worth the vote.

Which begs the question... Why bother with the option to make the results public or private at all?

Well I reported the Mod post stating that I would like it public and people would not have to vote if they did not want their vote seen, on the grounds that it would keep the vote for lib dem voters and keep it more accurate. I said unless its against SF policy.

I have not had any sort of reply via PM, I will check my emails in a bit, but its not been changed back so maybe it is against SF policy to have them public ?

Don't see how as I've seen a few polls that I have been able to see the results of before I voted:confused:.

There's one now where results are available to view here, so the mod intervention seems a little odd:confused:.

[edit]

Actually, they're not viewable.

[/edit]

I feel sorry for Nick Clegg, he is between a rock and a hard place and is being used by Cameron as his whipping boy. His lack of experience means he is no match for Cameron or the angry voters.

However that does not excuse his betrayal of Lib Dem principles, and so no, I would not vote for him again.

Which then begs the question - which of the godforsaken political reprobates could I vote for?

A large number of students voted for the Lib Dems at the last election, and in previous elections, as a direct result of one of their priority targets being to scrap tuition fees, and to stand against any rises. Lib Dem candidates were directly targetting students to gain votes, and did a lot of work at the last election to ensure students were aware they could vote for candidates at their home and term addresses. They were very keen to be seen as supporting students, culminating in the now infamous pledge against tuition fee rises.

But when the LibDems made this pledge they never thought for a minute that they would be in office and people would be holding them to it.

Archived