Riots - good or bad?

Riots  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Riots

• Good
    • Bad

If terrorists wish to come to our streets ...SO BE IT! It will only increase the backlash and hatred towards certain groups. The true born and bred English are not afraid of cowardly terrorists nor will they ever be. You kill 20 or 30 of us, it still leaves 50 million or so who hate them even more. Go figure it out and let me know when you grow up.:)

what do you mean you? Are you trying to imply that because I'm Muslim I'm a terrorist? What about the millions of innocent Muslims blown up by American and British bombs dropped from the air and cruise missiles launched from the sea? Is that not terrorism? You have a one eyed veiw of terroism you seem to think only Muslims can do it. When innocent people are getting killed in Muslim countries that did not attack this country you call it a bloody good war. Politicians are making cuts because of these wars of aggresion but you would rather have the killing and the cuts than world peace and prosperity.

well the latest one certainly has people talking, look at how many threads on here about the riot since yesterday

Yes, but it's principally got people talking about rioting, prince charles and policing tactics not whether general taxes should pay for students education. Hardly a victory for the purported aims of the rioters.

Archived