Last Laugh at The Roundhouse - a right laugh!

Noodle19

Is it in the same room as the Splash Club was launched in? I remember that night was so sad, because the acts were great but the accoustics were so dreadful that you couldn't hear anything and people left in droves.

Hi all,

Sounds as though this whole comedy thing is really taking off. I've seen all the nobbly knee posters about the city..you can hardly miss them they're everywhere!!

So, I'm thinking of going to one of the nights to check it out, just trying to decide whther to go on a "normal" night or whether to try and encourage a group to go as a Xmas do.

The Last Laugh at The Round House sounds good at £15 ...anyone know who is on and more to the point what nights look good? (needless to say I am a complete novice when it comes to comedians!).

Cheers:help:

I would say this, wouldn't I, but genuinely all nights are good. The lineups are the best in the country, with only Jongleurs or Comedy Store acts booked. It runs every Friady and Saturday night, and the room is fantastic. The acoustics were a struggle, but they're all sorted out now. Booking is currently through the Arena, on 0114 256 56 56, which means there may be a bit of a wait when youy call, but online booking will be up and running within the next week or so.

http://www.lastlaugh.biz has all the listings.

Archived