Where are all the 'they've banned Christmas' stories?

The phoney "Winterval War" is over, it is official. We even have a technically obese politician to tell us about it .Why isn't Eric Pickles Secretary of State for Health?

Story here

According to Eric, we need to embrace the Christian nature of Christmas in order to hear the cash tills ring. Nice to hear Eric, peace on Earth and profit to some men.

Still, the money lenders get shafted at Easter, don't they?

Same old Tories.

Quite frankly I'm disgusted that they've banned "Christmas has been banned" stories. As a regular Daily Mail reader I am now getting less pages for my money.

If Christians aren't allowed to make the ridiculous claims that they are being persecuted at this special time of the year, that has to be some sort of real persecution doesn't it?

Excuse me!

*indignant face*

if Christians can't be persecuted at this special time of year, when CAN they be persecuted?

*removes her tongue from cheek*

;)

Our school lets you do it and also video it on the grounds that it's not to be shown to all and sundry. They also ask that if you have any other children on the photo then please get permission from their parents before you post it on any social networking sites which I think kind of contradicts the all and sundry bit about photos and videos as some sites allow everyone to access your photos and details.

What a load of paranoid nonsense. Do people really believe paedo's sit there pleasuring themselves over photos of school plays? It's all pointless in the sense that there are millions of photos of kids everywhere for any nutter to use if they want. Sounds like the wails of over protective parents have been listened to here.

The brave men and women at the Mail have stepped into the breach to help us through this difficult time in the abscene of Banned Christmas stories. If one thing can sustain us in a drought of banned christmas stories its Golliwogs being banned in order not to offend Oprah Winfrey

You can always rely on the Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337653/Stores-airbrush-Christ-Christmas-cards.html

Maybe they'll try to ban Dickens Christmas Carol on the grounds that there is mention of the word Christ in the title and the word God in the story

Horror of horrors that other religions should be offended by such words in a multi religious society

Actually snow on the roof of a car can be dangerous. When you brake it will slide down your windscreen obscuring vision.

but thats not what people were trying to make out, what you said is a reason why youd be done, but generally people said youd be done just for having it on there

Archived