Should the army be brought in to control violent demonstrations

Is it time we gave up.the idea of having police trying to.control.these violent thugs as seen in recent student demos. These people clearly have no fear of police so lets try the army with loaded weapons and see if they throw missiles at them and taunt them into acts of violence i would love to see them what they deserve a good old fashioned pasting. Anyone who chooses to participate in endangering peoples lives should be met with one thing. .Brute force.
What exactly would the army be doing that the police are not already doing?

Well mr hard 2miss personally i dont think 12year olds should be at demonstrations where there is violence being commited by there older fellow 'peacefull'demonstraters. And by the way i said the army should be allowed to use force i.e open fire on people endangering peoples lives not 12year olds. ..

What exactly would the army be doing that the police are not already doing?

Probably shoot the crowds :hihi:

Have you ever heard such a daft Idea, bring in the army. Yeh and we would sure have problems then because everyone in every city would be up in arms and there just aint enough soldiers to sit on every street corner like they did in Ireland.

Imagine if we were sat watching the army storming kids on our tv ?

Like its been said, this isn't China, this is the UK.

Well mr hard 2miss personally i dont think 12year olds should be at demonstrations where there is violence being commited by there older fellow 'peacefull'demonstraters. And by the way i said the army should be allowed to use force i.e open fire on people endangering peoples lives not 12year olds. ..

Well said, any parent taking kids to these violent demos should be visited by social services.

Danot...... They would be firing on sight at people who choose to throw missiles which could blind.mame.even kill someone who is trying to do a job that they get payed to do.

or a 12 year old or a passer by

You need a new bag, the marbles are slipping out of that one.

Open fire on the crowds ? Right I get you now Mr Mao.

You need a new bag, the marbles are slipping out of that one.

Open fire on the crowds ? Right I get you now Mr Mao.

Are you condoning the students actions today? And faulting the police.

I think the police should have acted quicker and harder!!!

Archived