Should the army be brought in to control violent demonstrations

Very funny, now, do you know the difference between a horse charging and a horse cantering?

Simple question because I saw police horses cantering and the rioters well dispersed before they arrived.

Did the rioters disperse because they decided to make space for the horses, or did they disperse because they didn't want to get knocked down by a horse?

Yes. Cantering sounds pleasant. Charging sounds like human beings are in the way and will have to move if they want to avoid being crushed.
If they weren't gathered in such a way as to cause deliberate unrest, they wouldn't have to be moved.

If they weren't trapped into a space by the police then the police would have no need to move them?

Okay.

No, if they hadn't gathered to deliberately cause trouble and cost the taxpayer money to deal with them, the Police wouldn't have to be there at all.

Anything less than water cannons is too soft in my book.

No, if they hadn't gathered to deliberately cause trouble and cost the taxpayer money to deal with them, the Police wouldn't have to be there at all.

Anything less than water cannons is too soft in my book.

no chance of chinese tanks then....they certainly crush any rebelion...

Archived