Should the army be brought in to control violent demonstrations

madnbad= do gooder.... the first thing that entered your head was the scumbags welfare. ..Oh we cant spray them in water when it it cold. Im sorry but who cares if the same people that are attacking police with metal bars catch hypothermia. No1 except you. Spray em in ice cold.water and leave em to.dry hangin from.london bridge if they have commited violent crimes against police. So as for for sayin this is the most stupid ever thread on sheffield forum why have you commented if its so stupid go and be a do gooder some where else. I actually cannot belive you care if someone who has picked a metal fence panel up and aimed it towards a police officerers head is going to be cold when water from a water cannon hits them are you for real? ????

I dont want you to think i have started something i cant finish, but i must retire to bed. I have to get up for WORK to pay my TAXES to pay for the damage the scummie students have caused.

I am sure we will conveine tomorrow evening.

Good night

Do you want fish with your chips?

I would love to see the ringleaders targeted with baton rounds.

Yes. Freedom of speech is overrated I say. Dissent? Squash it ruthlessly. The Nazis would have.

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.”

Thomas Jefferson

I guess that some on here are tired of living in a free country?

Why do you assume that students can't be working class? That kind of thinking is part of the problem.
Its the lack of thinking that is the problem if you are to believe some of the posters in this topic.

Like said above, this has got to be one of the most stupidest, none thought out topics on here.

If brains were dynamite mayfair wouldn't have enough to blow his/her nose.

Archived