Prince Charles' car attacked

The Royals car was attacked today in london as the protests were going on.....

What sort of idiot is in charge of their security?! to drive them through known violent protest...think they need to be having words with the security officials..

Trevor Rees-Jones :hihi:

The Royals car was attacked today in london as the protests were going on.....

What sort of idiot is in charge of their security?! to drive them through known violent protest...think they need to be having words with the security officials..

Maybe the police intended for them to be attacked. They are facing significant cuts themselves.

Up until last night l was an ardent supporter of the peaceful student protests against the rise in tuition fees. However after the Anarchists amongst them attacked Prince Charle's car last night and the damage to the statue of Winston Churchill l have lost respect for them.

Hopefully the Police will quickly catch these scum and put them in jail for affray, possibly hand out lengthy prison sentences to discourage repeat performances. Basically these minority of idiots have scored an own goal by commiting these types of crime! Rant over!!!

Have to say I totally agree

I also sypathised with the students. I started uni in the first year they brought tuition fees in (bad timing), but it wasnt anywhere near what students will now have to pay.

However, what that has to do with Prince Charles or Winston Churchil is beyond me. Do they not know that if it wernt for people like Winston Churchil, they wouldnt now have the right to protest & march to have their voice heard?

Idiots.

Archived