Prince Charles' car attacked

I was more than happy to let the protests go on by the students who are actually trying to make a difference by these protests. But mindless acts of attacking a Royal has changed this for me now. In the old days they would have been chucked in a cell and / or beheaded for attacking or even bad mouthing a royal!!

Well if the police manage to arrest the attackers and find that they are not students we will know that more is on it's way. However if it was planned and perpetrated by students, they will be onto a hiding to nothing with respect of gaining our sympathy for their cause.

Lets not forget the other things which happened:

Urinating on the Churchill statue

Setting fire to another

Setting fire to the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree

Swinging from a flag on the Cenotaph

Attacking police horses

Scroll to the end of this page to see the pictures:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337088/TUITION-FEES-VOTE-PROTEST-Charles-Camillas-car-attacked-thousands-students-descend-Parliament.html

It made my day.

kin brilliant.

up the students.

When i saw the smug faces of some of those MP's when the result was read out,i wanted to smash my fist in their face.

And i'm usually rather peaceful.

We should all be out supporting them.

Were you there risking arrest ?

This entire incident has left me shocked, saddened and sickened. I haven't eaten since I found out about this attack on his-majesty-to-be. I cried a bit this morning. It has really upset me.

This is a terrible day for the country, when our own royalty can't parade their limousines in the street without being terrorised by these lawless yobs.

To be honest I don't think I can enjoy Christmas properly knowing the distress this has caused them.

:(

It made my day.

kin brilliant.

up the students.

When i saw the smug faces of some of those MP's when the result was read out,i wanted to smash my fist in their face.

Yep you sound the really peaceful sort.

It made my day.

kin brilliant.

up the students.

Makes my day to think how wound up left-wingers get when they see dave and the boys on the tv. :D

Raise em dave, higher, higher! lol :hihi:

Get used to it flower, they are gonna be in power for a long time yet, although you probably won't get to see it due to a breakdown :hihi:

Archived