Martial Arts - What do you do?

Trained in Wing Chun for nearly four years. Nearly three with my current Sifu and one year with another.

The reason is that W.C. seems relatively simple and very straight forward but, to master the real skills can take your whole life. So, it presents a lasting challenge with infinate depth and will remain with you for as long as you live. The only limit is how hard you train.

Plus it keeps me off the streets :)

Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

4 Years

Did Taekwondo for a bit.

Not really a martial art but i do tricks n flips aswell.

Reason: We are not limited to anything, we dont focus on one aspect, we do things from punching, throwing, weapons, rolling,locks.

+ It is very cool to do samurai stuff :-)

reason mixes all the best martial arts into 1.

have u tried all the 'best martial arts' to qualify you to make this comparison?

I've trained in Jiu Jitsu for 7 years, my grade is 1st kyu. Most recently at Sheffield Uni, before that at Aston uni, Portsmouth Uni and Birmingham Uni.

My reasons are complicated. I started to learn self-defence amongst other reasons. I carry on because I am still learning, I enjoy it, it keeps me fit, etc...

Before that I trained for 5 years in TKD.

Archived