How important is your happiness at work?

Very important I think, I last changed jobs because I was very bored in my old job and never felt stretched. New job is much better and while I wouldn't go to work if I didn't have to, I don't feel too depressed on a Sunday evening!

I wouldn't quit my job because of unhappiness without having another one to go to straight away though. I'd rather have a rubbish job than no job.

Very important I think, I last changed jobs because I was very bored in my old job and never felt stretched. New job is much better and while I wouldn't go to work if I didn't have to, I don't feel too depressed on a Sunday evening!

I wouldn't quit my job because of unhappiness without having another one to go to straight away though. I'd rather have a rubbish job than no job.

I agree, if you start dreading work and it ruins your sunday, its time to rethink.

Where i work the team is supportive, there is a fair amount of good nature, some micky taking but all in good fun and we all help eachother out when it's needed.

It does not pay too well but the workplace is fantastic, a boss who supports his workers and keeps them informed on where the business is headed.

It has set a bar for where i choose to work.

I left my last job because I hated it. Low pay, sexist colleagues, people taking the p claiming overtime they didn't do and the boss wouldn't do anything about it.

Some days I was so frustrated I just wanted to cry.

My current job is great, I just wish they paid me more.

Archived