Best club in sheffield

teljods

what do you mean, 'undesirables'? this is probably something everyone but me knows...first time for everything

People that are just out to cause trouble and rob people. Like i said the door staff worked their arses off to keep the customers safe but you cant stop them all aand some are always gonna slip through the net.

Fact is ? Nowhere in sheffield is good anymore the police and council have sent sheff on a downhill slope for sure , every club seems to have undesirebles in , maybe its just me that thinks that , but from loads of people i know 90% dont go into clubs for same reasons as me, if its not full of wanna bees its full of people you cant understand and i dont mean drunk !!!!!!!!!! and stink of b,o !!!!!!!!!!! and also drink prices are pullin yer pants down in clubs so alot stay at home or go to pubs then back home for a party as best bet , for simple reason as cheaper night out and away from TXXXXXS that want to cause trouble ?

Fact is ? Nowhere in sheffield is good anymore the police and council have sent sheff on a downhill slope for sure , every club seems to have undesirebles in , maybe its just me that thinks that , but from loads of people i know 90% dont go into clubs for same reasons as me, if its not full of wanna bees its full of people you cant understand and i dont mean drunk !!!!!!!!!! and stink of b,o !!!!!!!!!!! and also drink prices are pullin yer pants down in clubs so alot stay at home or go to pubs then back home for a party as best bet , for simple reason as cheaper night out and away from TXXXXXS that want to cause trouble ?

So true!!

I havnt been clubbing in sheffield for years, well sinse gatecrasher burned downed. Its pathetic!

I'll just go into town, to the bars then go home after.

My all time fave club to hate is EMBRACE. Its over priced, over-crowded by chavs, it stinks of sweat, you stick to the floor, cant go on the dance floor because of everyones VK Bottles on the floor. It takes a good 10mins to reach the 'smoking area' and the toilets are vile. :rant:

Sheffields night life needs a serious sort out, rant over! :rant:

house music?

yep i agree old school house , my mate has started doing few nights and it seems alot of old school peeps are commin out , he has been lookin for a venue in town but they are finding it hard to get anywhere at the mo , as most clubs seem to look after student nights or gangsta nights !

Archived