Always look on the bright side of life

I know you're fairly new to the forum but unlike the rest of the Internet we do tend to generally make a certain amount of sense here, so try writing properly in future please and make what you're saying understandable so we can make comments and discuss your point.

By the way don't let my post count confuse you.

He has encountered 4 people whom you might consider to be 'manic depressive misery guts', who just ooze bad vibes, constantly, even when they get paid and have their fix of whatever it is they need.

It's put himself on somewhat of a downer, but he is still humming monty python. He doesn't want to tell the misery guts to f off as he would feel bad about it.

Or something along those lines, I think.

He has encountered 4 people whom you might consider to be 'manic depressive misery guts', who just ooze bad vibes, constantly, even when they get paid and have their fix of whatever it is they need.

It's put himself on somewhat of a downer, but he is still humming monty python. He doesn't want to tell the misery guts to f off as he would feel bad about it.

Or something along those lines, I think.

You could be right, but my "Gibberish- English" dictionary is non-functional at the moment, so I can't fathom out what on earth the OP is talking about.

Archived