Always look on the bright side of life

been really happy last few weeks,then i today cop 4 miserys and i do listen.but then i feel upset 4 em but then,i go on a downer,what do you say apart from agree? can,t say look im havin a good day so go away

Once you read the explanation then go back and have another look it does make sense it's just a bad bit of grammar.

If i were you lion man i would just stare blankly while whams wake me up before you go go runs through your head then when they have finished moaning tell them how well your life is going right now and get your own back.

Incidentally your last post said you are a woman so why do you call yourself lion man:huh:.

I know you're fairly new to the forum but unlike the rest of the Internet we do tend to generally make a certain amount of sense here, so try writing properly in future please and make what you're saying understandable so we can make comments and discuss your point.

By the way don't let my post count confuse you.

It doesn't but I know you're fairly new to the forum but unlike the rest of the Internet we do tend to generally make a certain amount of sense here, so try writing properly in future please and make what you're saying understandable so we can make comments and discuss your point.

It doesn't but I know you're fairly new to the forum but unlike the rest of the Internet we do tend to generally make a certain amount of sense here, so try writing properly in future please and make what you're saying understandable so we can make comments and discuss your point.

is this for me or poster above?

Archived