Julian Assange arrested for 'sexual assault'. Are Swedish laws to blame?

I had been under the opinion he was arrested on trumped up charges under US pressure however...

The latest leaks are about Pervert popes blocking child rape investigations in the Catholic church and ASSburgler didn't use a condom.

One for the conspiracy theorists. :)

I think the manner in which one of the accusers has tried to remove some evidence that sort of point towards Assange's innocence is somewhat suspicious:

http://radsoft.net/news/20101001,01.shtml

:suspect:

Ah, Twittergate:D. BTW. read the article a while back.

The past few days have shown relentless attacks on every aspect of the womens lives to the point where they have withdrawn charges.

Source please.

I had been under the opinion he was arrested on trumped up charges under US pressure however...

I don't think it's been instigated by the US, I think it's a twisted attempt at revenge by a woman who found out she wasn't the only groupy he was sleeping with.

Read the article linked in the post above (and her "7 stage plan for revenge" - linked to on the article).

I'd be surprised if the US has nothing to do with it.

They're badly embarressed by him and want to shut him up.

Hitting from every angle is standard practise.

Agree 100% His gob needs to be closed big time.

Archived