Is This A Miracle?

A friend of mine was in the bath this morning when somebody knocked at the door. On wrapping up and answering it she found a woman with a dog asking for a carrier bag cos her dog had just pooed on her front garden.

Surely this is a miracle.:hihi:

Why?...........

Why? did you not read what I wrote?

The dog pooed on my friend's garden and the dog's owner actually knocked on her door and asked for a carrier bag to clear it up with.

I've never heard of such a thing happening before.

I must be miraculous, too, then, cos I never leave my dog's poo in the street if she does one whilst she's being walked. I would not be so disgusting as to leave her poo for other folk to walk in/ slip on.

That's good to hear, I wish you were the person who walks their dog past my house and across my front garden on a regular basis.

That's good to hear, I wish you were the person who walks their dog past my house and across my front garden on a regular basis.

I was the same with old-dog, who I had before her, Step'... He was never walked without a cartload of scoopy-bags in my pocket/ bag as a just-in-case. I used to have him "go" on my own garden before I took him out, but I was always prepared with scoopy-bags in case of accidents.

Getting your dog "doctored", getting them jabbed, and cleaning up after them when they poop in the street is all part of being a responsible owner. You take a dog on, you take on those responsibilities. Simple as, really. and If I can clean up after my dog, as a chair-user, I'm darn sure there aren't that many excuses for others not doing the same.

Archived