Would women make a better world

would women make a better world, if the roles of women were as of men today, would there be less wars would we have more love than war.would woman make sure that all nations have no hungry or starving people. would the millionare mp s look after people sleeping rough on london streets. i know its a bit deep and hypothetical. personally, i think they would have more compassion when you think what women cotribute loving mothers nobody like your mum. loving wives lets face it cleaning shoppig loving washing as a man i honestley tink woman are a superior sex and so would be better at ruling our planet.

would women make a better world, if the roles of women were as of men today, would there be less wars would we have more love than war.would woman make sure that all nations have no hungry or starving people. would the millionare mp s look after people sleeping rough on london streets. i know its a bit deep and hypothetical. personally, i think they would have more compassion when you think what women cotribute loving mothers nobody like your mum. loving wives lets face it cleaning shoppig loving washing as a man i honestley tink woman are a superior sex and so would be better at ruling our planet.

yes men are just wimps love......jumping about when match of the day is on...

Sorry for my fellow women but no i dont think women would make a better world - controlled far too much by our emotions i think.

Although in most UK households its the women who takes care of the finances - but in UK government its the men & we are in or just coming out of a recession so maybe thats one thing to consider

would women make a better world, if the roles of women were as of men today....... i think they would have more compassion when you think what women cotribute loving mothers nobody like your mum. loving wives lets face it cleaning shoppig loving washing as a man i honestley tink woman are a superior sex and so would be better at ruling our planet.

Ooh, defeatist! I'm guessing you're the dave part of katedave? :hihi: You could try being a loving husband and cleaning, shopping, loving and washing, for a start! That would then free some of kate's time up, so she had some time for running the world! ;)

Archived