Would women make a better world

would women make a better world, if the roles of women were as of men today, would there be less wars would we have more love than war.would woman make sure that all nations have no hungry or starving people. would the millionare mp s look after people sleeping rough on london streets. i know its a bit deep and hypothetical. personally, i think they would have more compassion when you think what women cotribute loving mothers nobody like your mum. loving wives lets face it cleaning shoppig loving washing as a man i honestley tink woman are a superior sex and so would be better at ruling our planet.

YES, look at the mess men have made up to now

No, for one, women can't make their minds up, and if they ever do they soon change it again.

Just watch them in shops, looking for ages, and ages, and ages, and ages and ages. Don't they know what they want!

They'd probably invade Italy because it looks like a shoe and 'they want it really bad and have just got to have it'.

No, for one, women can't make their minds up, and if they ever do they soon change it again.

Just watch them in shops, looking for ages, and ages, and ages, and ages and ages. Don't they know what they want!

They'd probably invade Italy because it looks like a shoe and 'they want it really bad and have just got to have it'.

I would have to agree. I've spent many years working in the public sector, mostly with a woman line manager. They won't make decitions.

thought i might get some comments on this one for a start i do my share the housework we share cooking washing and shopping kates better than me at diy i assist . do u think woman could make a worse job than us, no.can u imagine a world without woman yes men had babies to me woman brighten up life up so much yes theyre different to us in many ways. woman yes i love em and not in a sexual way. should i say not only in a sexual way.

Archived