Would women make a better world

If women had been the driving force in mankind then we'd be lucky if we had reached the stone age by now since just about everything worth making and creating has been done by men.

And even if they had got us as far along as we are now the planet would be absolute chaos women don't have an organized gene in their body and i think wars would increase since we all know how bitchy women can be about each other.

There's a reason why men 'run the world' - why they tend to run the major political parties across the globe.

And that reason is......genetics? I don't know - but there is a reason why domination is achieved by gender rather than by height, width, eye colour, IQ, ability to swim 100m is less than x minutes etc.

Go figure. The only consistent difference I can see is that women give birth; men don't.

There's a reason why men 'run the world' - why they tend to run the major political parties across the globe.

And that reason is......genetics? I don't know - but there is a reason why domination is achieved by gender rather than by height, width, eye colour, IQ, ability to swim 100m is less than x minutes etc.

Go figure. The only consistent difference I can see is that women give birth; men don't.

Oh come on, you know very well we could run the world standing on our heads, and organising the house and kids as well. :D

The only reason most of us don't get involved in it is because it's boring and the boyz have to have something to keep them occupied and make themselves feel important. And they like all that fighting and arguing and stuff. Geezers need excitement!

Archived