Locating the Master Cylinder on an M Reg Nissan cabstar?

I need to check the hydraulic fluid levels on the Master Cylinder on an M reg ('94) Nissan Cabstar Pickup - I'm pretty handy in most practical skills, but I've never been great with vehicles :roll:

Can anyone give me any pointers to locating the Master Cylinder and Slave Cylinder on the Cabstar?

Thanks in advance :)

I need to check the hydraulic fluid levels on the Master Cylinder on an M reg ('94) Nissan Cabstar Pickup - I'm pretty handy in most practical skills, but I've never been great with vehicles :roll:

Can anyone give me any pointers to locating the Master Cylinder and Slave Cylinder on the Cabstar?

Thanks in advance :)

Under drivers or passenger seat, rings a bell

Under drivers or passenger seat, rings a bell

Thanks, passenger seat is a doddle, lifts up for engine access, looked earlier but couldn't see it.

Can anyone verify it's under the drivers seat? Getting that out and the engine cover is about a 90 minute job :(

that is a master cylinder,I thought you were looking to fill it..sorry

I am looking to fill it Shishkebab :)

Now I've found the Master Cylinder, do I follow the flexible hose from the Master Cylinder to the top up reservoir?

Or is that bluish nylon/plastic container I see at the top of the MC the top up reservoir, because it doesn't seem to have removable cap :confused:

Archived