Working too hard

Been on sick for eight mouth's and now I have put an appeal in thay have stoped my sick Money. what has this county come too. I'm in constont pane and fill of pane kills. This is what you get for working too hard. fourteen day's thay tell me and my daughter get's wed on the 23 of this mouth this govemment is the one that's sik.

I always find it amusing how many people are on the sick but can still sit infront of a computer all day??

If my mind serves me right, i'm sure there are jobs out there where you sit in front of a computer??

Maybe even telesales, they are always looking for people.

My OH had a discectomy (a lumber disc removed) as it was pressing on her spinal cord and hampering normal bodily functions making life very painful and embarresing. But guess what before the op she worked but changed her work load to a lighter one in a different dept had 3 weeks off to heal after the op. Alright she has had some sick pay from work. But not signed for benifits as she ENJOYS earning her own money.

Take a leaf from her book and GET A JOB

I always find it amusing how many people are on the sick but can still sit infront of a computer all day??

If my mind serves me right, i'm sure there are jobs out there where you sit in front of a computer?

I've never come across one that allows you to do whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like it, at that computer.

Archived