Uncanny encounter

Me and our lass once went to Teneriffe, and there was an English couple staying in the same place that we were; we got quite friendly with them over the course of the week, but we never asked where in England they were from... anyhoo, when i was back at work a few days after returning, i saw that very couple in the shop. Small world eh.

Me and our lass once went to Teneriffe, and there was an English couple staying in the same place that we were; we got quite friendly with them over the course of the week, but we never asked where in England they were from... anyhoo, when i was back at work a few days after returning, i saw that very couple in the shop. Small world eh.

yeah small world but they had booked the same holiday as you my post is really strange

I went on a camping trip with a couple of friends from school many years ago, to the middle of nowhere in Devon.

We went to the pictures one day because it was chucking it down. There were 5 people in to see the film. Me, my two friends. And over our shoulders, our form tutor and his wife...

Last January me and my wife went on a cruise round the Canaries

On the second day we bumped into my brother's ex wife. We hadn't seen her for about 25 years!

Bear in mind that around 6 million people in the UK can afford to go on cruises, probably around 500,000 do so and yet me bumped into her!

Back when I was younger, just got back from a family holiday in Cyprus, sat on the bus to college when one of the girls who I didn't know that well went "Were you in Paphos last week?".

Two years later, at Hallam Uni, waiting to go into a lecture and the same girl walks out and almost into me.

Sometimes I think I'm being stalked...

Archived