Where do I go for a spare key for my car?

owl87

I recently got my self a new car but the previours owner god knows how lost the spare key, without me going to the main dealer who will no doubt charge me an arm and a leg, is there anyone or any garages that might be a little cheaper as i aint made of money. taarrr

if its a fob which unlocks your car and you want a spare for that it would have to be main dealer as it needs setting to your car but if its just key to unlock then Harrolds is best bet

No, so long as you have the cars security pass code (in the hand book) then they can do it at the key place in Morrisons Hillsborough. Only arond £50 for the key with remote locking for a Astra MK4 iirc.

No, so long as you have the cars security pass code (in the hand book) then they can do it at the key place in Morrisons Hillsborough. Only arond £50 for the key with remote locking for a Astra MK4 iirc.

Really - is that the vin code? Thanks for that bit of info, we could do with spare for ours. What happens if you don't have handbook as we bought ours secondhand?

Archived