China Cuisine takeaway, Hillsborough - have they closed down?

Ha3el

For the last few weeks there hasnt been an answer each time we've tried to call. At first i thought they might be closed due to the snow but the other night seemed to be the same. does anyone know if they are still open or if they have closed down either temporarily or permanently? These are by far my favourite chinese so will be a little gutted if they've shut down :|

failing that can anyone recommend another good one that will deliver to firth park area? the others ive tried so far ive not been all that impressed with.

TIA

we've just treid to call them too.

we're starting to wonder whether they've closed down too

hmm its not looking good :(

found another alright one closer to home since, but i'd still rather pay the extra to have it delivered from there

maybe a mod could answer why my thread has been moved to the going out section? This isnt an eat-in restaurant or anything, its a takeaway/delivery service that i want more for staying in as it happens.

I would have thought local information on sheffield businesses would have been more suited to a sheffield related section than one that has little to do with the topic :S

I won't be using china cuisine again. My friend used to work there as a delivery driver, he told me what they cleaned the kitchen once a month, and also they cooked all dish with the used cooking oil which is black colour......... Should be that's why their foods were quite tasty.........

Archived