China Cuisine takeaway, Hillsborough - have they closed down?

Ha3el

first post rival business perhaps?

sure they will be subject to inspections for food hygeine etc. if black dirty oil was used there would be bits in the food and you'd be able to taste it, never seen any sign of anything like that. the food does taste good, we order regularly there and have ordered from there for years (got to be over 5 or 6years) and never once been ill or anything or had anything less than perfect tasting food.

I think too many people listen to rumours, perhaps your friend has lost job and is bitter or something or has just heard it from someone else. if your friend was a driver rather than the cook or cleaner - how would he even know how often the kitchen is cleaned? tbh im quite happy to keep eating there and not about to stop because someone else says something that probably isnt even true - there are stories about many places including factories etc and if you listened to them all you'd never eat anything again

I don't care your guesses, just told the truth.

my friend left his driver job months ago because he got a new job.

I think they filter the dirty oil....

my friend told me the business was under new management from 2009.

Archived