Help Needed - Car problems

Hello, had a few problems with my car and dont have the funds to scrap and get another.

Failed its MOT on the following,

Horn not loud enough to be heard by anther road user.

Fuel cap missing.

Nearside front track rod end ball joint has excessive play.

Offside front track rod end ball joint has excessive play.

Nearside front suspension track rod end ball joint has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint.

Offside front suspension track rod end ball joint has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint.

Fuel filter, fuel system component insercure.

Brake load sesing valve linkage seized.

parking break leaver has no reserve travel.

Some of them are common sense (horn/fuel cap). Another problem thats has come up is the cam belt has slipped and wont start (so ive been told) and may have caused more damage in doing so.

Would like to know if anyone has the recommend or if you can give a price or any tips?

Car is a 306 meridean 1999 1.6

Thanks

Would prefer to keep it as Im half way threw my first years insurance and cost be alot of money to pay up to now to just throw it all away and dont have the money to get another car.

It Did'nt have a fuel cap when I got it just the cover itself. Did'nt even know it needed one.

A neighbour said it had slipped, he's got abit of knowledge.... So he says, teeth look abit batterd to be honest. It slipped after the test, last week dad started it up and it just cut out straight away.

Archived