Some advice on young modelling please x

Hi there,

My 8 year old son was looking through a magazine when he turned to me and said 'Id love to do that'. I looked and it was a page of boys modelling clothes. I was shocked to be honest because he never really wants to do anything. As hes had a rough ride at school with friends through his adhd, I though this could be the thing we've been waiting for. The only thing is, I havent a clue where to start or where to go! He is a really good looking lad with a tan to die for, but we just need some help and advice on what to do. I hope someone can help as his eyes lit up when I said Ill see what I can do! Thanks guys! :)

Do not pay for anything, no matter what promises you get. Model direct are the biggest company for scams, it comes up at the top of all search engines, makes you feel your son is special and takes your money then run.

Contact DK Model management at Chapeltown, they are free to join up, give good advice!

sorry i cant help but i just want to wish your son all the best! i know what its like my son is 9, he too has had a few problems at school, i tried to get him into many after school activities for years but he wasnt intrested, untill he saw diversity on tv... his eyes lit up, "i wanna do that" he said, i quickly enrolled him in some street dance lessons, he loves it!

Archived