Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

Did you read the thread earlier, can you bring it back. The one about the facebook page for the suicide bomber?

And obviously it wasn't obvious!

spooky, mj is as close to being a terrorist supporter as I am a tallented singer. And my singing voice is as dire as they get.

You called it wrong, you've been had some fun with, hand shake and hearty backslap and lets all move on. :)

Well at least we stand up for this country which is what alot of you fence sitters need to realise is the Government are doing nothing about these scumbags they wan't to blow us all up yet they still do sweet FA!!! they have no place in our country.

Fence sitters, lol. What do you actually do for your country apart from supporting a few ignorant thugs? Maybe you should pass on your information about the people who you say are planning to blow the country up, I mean, surely you're not making it up are you?

So what it amounts to is the fear of Muslim reaction if Jones shows up which merely reinforces my point that they call the shots.

Maybe all speakers from overseas should have their visa applications footnoted

"Subject to Muslim approval" :D

It's nothing to to with muslims. It's cash. So yes i'd support any contreversial foreigner coming to cause problems here being subject to "taxpayer approval". Islamist loons, bonkers US evangelists, Tom Cruise definately, you want to come here to stir up trouble then you pay all costs associated with the trouble you stir up. Feel this infringes the right to free speech if you can't afford it? Just email your rant across and we'll put it up in the newsagents window subject to a postal order for £1, (it's 20p a week but you may end up with the last bit of your rant obscured by an advert for a missing cat for the last 2 weeks).

It's nothing to to with muslims. It's cash. So yes i'd support any contreversial foreigner coming to cause problems here being subject to "taxpayer approval". Islamist loons, bonkers US evangelists, Tom Cruise definately, you want to come here to stir up trouble then you pay all costs associated with the trouble you stir up. Feel this infringes the right to free speech if you can't afford it? Just email your rant across and we'll put it up in the newsagents window subject to a postal order for £1, (it's 20p a week but you may end up with the last bit of your rant obscured by an advert for a missing cat for the last 2 weeks).

You missed The Pope off your list. We all paid for him...

You don't know what your on about if the EDL don't care about our country and what it represents then why did some of the EDL lads go down to London to clean the statue of Winston Churchill up that a few mindless scummy students destroyed on there rampage.

I wouldn't call dislikeing Muslim extremeists incititing hatred at all because that is what we are against scum like that should be kicked out of our country.

It's funny how the Peterborough March yesterday passed off peacefully there was no trouble at all so i suggest you get your facts right before you get on your high horse.

You don't have a clue what this country stands for because your just like the rest of the fence sitting individuals if it was left up to you lot to defend our country from these scumbags we would all be blown to pieces.

According to you because I do not support EDL extremism. I know what this country stands for & it is certainly not what people like yourself support. So yes the EDL should be kicked out of this country.

Funny you should say that the Peterborough march passed peacefully..Yes it was that peaceful that eleven people were arrested including one for assaulting a Police Officer. Clearly a peaceful demonstration (Nart) :roll:

Didn't they at least pay for some of their security costs? If not then by all means add him to the list.

Let's compromise and add most of him to the list:)

Let's compromise and add most of him to the list:)

Agreed :)

Though that leaves the thorny issue of whether the ridiculous pointy hat or utterly unmatched bright red gucci loafers are the bit that gets in without charge.

You're the one with the green colour on the profile so I'm afraid i'm going to have to slopy shoulder that descision onto you boss.

Agreed :)

Though that leaves the thorny issue of whether the ridiculous pointy hat or utterly unmatched bright red gucci loafers are the bit that gets in without charge.

You're the one with the green colour on the profile so I'm afraid i'm going to have to slopy shoulder that descision onto you boss.

I'm inclined to charge him for protection of the hat, the mitre and that length of barbed wire around his upper thigh.

If that is ok with you... I'm a democratic manager, you see.

Archived