Should Terry Jones be banned from the UK

I'm inclined to charge him for protection of the hat, the mitre and that length of barbed wire around his upper thigh.

If that is ok with you... I'm a democratic manager, you see.

You're a wise boss. If there were more gaffers like you the world would be a wonderfull place. The only tiny suggestion I may make if it pleases is that we might in light of recent events not be entirely unreasonable in suggesting that the financial responsibility falls upon the Holy See in the event of an attack on that massive old car with huge windows that can only drive slowly through large crowds.

It's nothing to to with muslims. It's cash. So yes i'd support any contreversial foreigner coming to cause problems here being subject to "taxpayer approval". Islamist loons, bonkers US evangelists, Tom Cruise definately, you want to come here to stir up trouble then you pay all costs associated with the trouble you stir up. Feel this infringes the right to free speech if you can't afford it? Just email your rant across and we'll put it up in the newsagents window subject to a postal order for £1, (it's 20p a week but you may end up with the last bit of your rant obscured by an advert for a missing cat for the last 2 weeks).

How much would it really cost in providing security for someone like Jones?

Is he going on a nationwide speaking tour or parading through the streets in an open limousine? Hardly so I think. He's just a two bit country bible thumper with some desire to burn books he doesn't like

How much would it really cost in providing security for someone like Jones?

Is he going on a nationwide speaking tour or parading through the streets in an open limousine? Hardly so I think. He's just a two bit country bible thumper with some desire to burn books he doesn't like

Whatever it costs it costs. As long as the actual number, whatever it is, is what he pays in cash i have no issue with him coming.

According to you because I do not support EDL extremism. I know what this country stands for & it is certainly not what people like yourself support. So yes the EDL should be kicked out of this country.

Funny you should say that the Peterborough march passed peacefully..Yes it was that peaceful that eleven people were arrested including one for assaulting a Police Officer. Clearly a peaceful demonstration (Nart) :roll:

You don't know what this country stands for at all and you don't know what you are talking about either because we are not extremists at all :hihi: if you believe that you really are deluded.

You are going off as if it was widespread disorder their was 11 arrests out of 1000 & odd demonstrators which represents a tiny minority, it's also funny how you chose to gloss over the fact that some of the EDL lads helped clean up the mess left by a minority of student thugs who smashed things to pieces and daubed graffiti all over the statue of winston churchill in London.

You don't know what this country stands for at all and you don't know what you are talking about either because we are not extremists at all :hihi: if you believe that you really are deluded.

You are going off as if it was widespread disorder their was 11 arrests out of 1000 & odd demonstrators which represents a tiny minority, it's also funny how you chose to gloss over the fact that some of the EDL lads helped clean up the mess left by a minority of student thugs who smashed things to pieces and daubed graffiti all over the statue of winston churchill in London.

I thought you supported the student thugs?

A cursory search of your posts over the last couple of days suggests it to be fact.

I see no reason why he should be banned from the uk as long as he is not a persistent criminal and lets face it burning a few books that he bought with his own money isn't a crime regardless of whether some nutters out there had a problem with it.

Now if he was threatening to burn early rare editions of important books then i'd have a problem with it even if they were his.

You stated that your latest demo was peaceful. Peaceful if you call eleven people being arrested. I just corrected you.

I am not glosing over anything. It deserves no justification because if he really wanted to clean the statue he would have done that by not drawing attention to himself with the massive sign. Another cheap attempt by the EDL to seek publicity but not surprising.

I am not part of the BNP or C18 or NF! the EDL are in no way affiliated to any of these organisations so i suggest you get your facts right.

Poor naive Mark! In no way affiliated...they're all strongly historically and ideologically linked.

In lending your support to scum like EDL you're lending support to scummers every bit as twisted and evil as any Islamist bomber. You're giving your support to people who rejoiced at the Soho pub bombings. Don't believe me? Try asking your EDL scumpals what they think of gays. IF you dare.

Archived